In our product Detox Deluxe include wheat grass and spirulina. It is a superfood mix that naturally helps the body clear out stored toxins. It is particularly suitable on an empty stomach, where we recommend making a green drink straight away in the morning.
So what are wheatgrass and spirulina:
Wheat grass is highly nutritious and has received attention for its health-promoting properties.Wheatgrass contains a variety of enzymes,over 90 different minerals and vitamins but also 19 of the 20 amino acids that exist, including all 8 essential ones that we must get through the diet and can therefore almost be considered a complete meal. In addition to this, wheatgrass is also fantastic as it is:
- Rich in chlorophyll (antioxidants) and fiber
- Contains almost 50% fiber which helps you with a normal stomach balance and general health.
- Completely gluten-free
- Has several base-forming minerals that help with a normal acid-base balance.
Spirulina is a blue-green microalgae that grows in both fresh and salt water. Algae is one of the most nutritious foods on our planet and belongs to a group of bacteria known as cyanobacteria.Just 3 tablespoons of superalgae is equivalent to: 18 carrots for beta-carotene content, 3 bowls of spinach for iron, 3 tablespoons of wheat germ for vitamin E, 3 bowls of rice for potassium, 1 dl of fresh wheatgrass juice for chlorophyll (oxygen) and 3 glasses of milk for calcium . No wonder NASA used spirulina as the main food during space flights!
What else makes spirulina so good
- Contributes to a normally strong immune system.
- Supports the body's purification system
- Contributes to normal blood sugar levels
- Helps your muscles recover
- Supports the acid-base balance in the body
- Rich in proteins