Really tasty scones that have become a family favorite. Just a few ingredients and quick to make. Perfect for Sunday breakfast!
Ingredients (approx. 6 pcs)
- 2 bananas
- 1 teaspoon Berry Beautiful superfoodmix
- 1 chia egg (1 tablespoon chia seeds, 3 tablespoons water)
- 1 dl coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 pinch of salt
Set the oven to 200 C. Mash the banana with a hand mixer.Stir together superfood mix coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon, chia eggs, oatmeal and salt.Melt the coconut oil and mix all the ingredients.Click out 6 scones on parchment paper. The batter becomes quite loose. Bake in the middle of the oven until nicely colored, about 10-15 minutes.
Eat and enjoy! !