Do you feel tired and lacking in energy from time to time? This may be a sign that the body needs more nutrition and recovery.
How about kicking off healthier eating habits with our simple 5-day feel-good cure and at the same time boost your health with superfood! It completely explodes with benefits from nature and strengthens your body from the inside while making your taste buds really happy. And not only is the cure healthy for you, it is also healthy for Mother Nature. This cure is based on a diet that I myself ate to get healthy and it was developed in collaboration with a legal dietitian. You can read more about my own health journey here.
You can advantageously complete the course several times a year. It is also possible to extend it to 1 week or 10 days.
Why there may be a need for a health cure?
For your body to function optimally, it needs enough nutrition and energy. In today's society, which in many cases includes both stress and lack of time, it can be easy to prioritize away one's own health. Then it is easy to choose easily accessible and processed food that is often energy-dense but nutrient-poor, ie. contains a lot of calories but little vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and more.
Prioritizing away health for long periods can result in both mental and physical fatigue. The body may then need a small push in the right direction to regain energy and vitality. Then our 5-day feel-good cure can come in handy as a good solution to help break unhealthy habits, get in better shape or just regain the body's inner strength..
The 5-day regimen is maximized with benefits from the plant kingdom:
- Proteins from both superfoods, legumes, nuts and seeds that strengthen all the body's cells and help the muscles to function optimally.
- Healthy fats such as omega 3 from, among other things, nuts, seeds and oils that have an anti-inflammatory effect while they can protect against cardiovascular disease.
- Vitamins, minerals and antioxidants from superfoods, fruits, berries and vegetables that help strengthen the body's immune system, metabolism and energy supply.
- Fiber from superfood and also prebiotic fiber from, for example, banana, which helps to create a good environment in your gastrointestinal tract, which stimulates your overall health, as 70 of the body's immune system is right here..
- Water to optimize your performance and moisturize your skin body consists of about 60 water.n.
This diet can also lead to weight loss, if it is a drastic change compared to what your diet usually looks like.
Our feel-good program is simple and the recipes can be exchanged and varied as long as you stick to the diet included in the plan. You can e.g. choose to have a smoothie for lunch and the salad for dinner instead. If you get hungry between meals, various wonderful suggestions for coffee / snacks are included.
In general, the cure looks like this:
When you wake up: A green superfood drink
Breakfast: Breakfast smoothie
Lunch: Nutritious salad lemon water / ginger watern
Coffee: (optional Fruit / Vegetablet
Dinner: Superfoods smoothie / soup
Be sure to top it up at home, in the freezer, fridge and pantry:
- Fresh and frozen fruits and berries
- Fresh and frozen vegetables
- Fresh and frozen herbs and spices
- Fresh and frozen beans, peas, lentils
- Nuts and seeds
- Herbal milk, preferably enriched and with a high proportion of proteinn)
- Superfood & berries mixer: Berry Beautiful, Detox Deluxe and Protein Power
Click on the link below for recipes and programs.
- Allergies and tastes: Is there something you do not tolerate or do not like Try to find an equivalent raw material instead and replace. If you do not like the course, it can e.g. replaced with mango. Dates can be exchanged for raisins, etc. It is also possible to change a recipe for something else from the cure or change lunch to dinner. You can also change the days as you wish..
- Broad beans: These you often find are usually in the freezer, or among dry goods then they need to be soaked. Precisely beans are good because they have high protein quality and all the amino acids we need. If you do not find these, it is good to replace them with other beans.r.
- Herbal milk: choose as high a protein as possible.
- Remember to drink a lot during the course. Feel free to have lemon water and ginger water ready in the fridge and drink between meals. How to prepare ginger water: Peel and grate a large piece of ginger in 2 liters of cold water. Let stand in a saucepan overnight. Strain and pour into a brisket. Store cold and drink during the treatment.