Do you feel tired and lack in energy from time to time? This may be a sign that the body needs more nutrition and a cleanse to recharge the batteries.
How about kicking off healthier eating habits with our simple 5-day health plan, boosting your health with superfood and greens? It completely explodes with vitamins, strengthening your body from the inside. This 5 days program is both a real treat both for you and mother nature. The recipes are based on the same food and diet I have been eating to heal from my hypothyroidism and other health issues. The program is created in collaboration with a dietitian. You can read more about my own health journey here.
You can extend the program to a week or 10 days is if you like and I recommend doing this a few times a year or whenever you need a reboot.
Why there may be a need for a health cure?
For your body to function optimally, it needs enough nutrition and energy. In today's society, which in many cases includes both stress and lack of time, it is often difficult to prioritize our health. We tend to choose easily accessible and processed food that is often energy-dense but nutrient-poor, i.e. contains a lot of calories but little vitamins, minerals, fibers and antioxidants.
De-prioritizing your health for long periods can result in both mental and physical fatigue. The body may need a small push in the right direction to regain energy and vitality. Then our 5-day program is a good solution to help break unhealthy habits, get in better shape or just regain the body's inner strength..
The 5-day program entirely plant-based, gluten and dairy free :
- Proteins from both superfoods, legumes, nuts and seeds that strengthen all the body's cells and help the muscles to function optimally.
- Healthy fats such as omega 3 from, among other things, nuts, seeds and oils that have an anti-inflammatory effect while they can protect against cardiovascular disease.
- Vitamins, minerals and antioxidants from superfoods, fruits, berries and vegetables that help strengthen the body's immune system, metabolism and energy supply.
- Fiber from superfood and also prebiotic fiber from, for example, banana, which helps to create a good environment in your gut, which stimulates your overall health. 70% of the body's immune system is located in your gut.
- Water to optimize your performance and moisturize your skin body consists of about 60% water.
This diet can lead to weight loss, if it is a drastic change compared to what your normal diet looks like.
Our 5-days program is simple and the recipes can be exchanged and varied as long as you stick to the food included in the plan. You can swop the smoothie for lunch and the salad for dinner if you prefer. If you feel hungry between meals, we have included yummy healthy snacks.
In general, the program looks like this:
When you wake up: A green superfood drink
Breakfast: Breakfast smoothie
Lunch:Salad + lemon water / ginger water
Snack: (optional) fruit and green snack
Dinner: superfood smoothie / soup
Prepare by stocking up with:
- Fresh and frozen fruits and berries
- Fresh and frozen vegetables
- Fresh and frozen herbs and spices
- Beans, peas, lentils
- Nuts and seeds
- Vegan milk
- Superfood & berries products: Berry Beautiful, Detox Deluxe and Protein Power
Click on the link below for recipes and programs.
- Allergies and preferences: Is there something you are allergic to or do not like? Try to find an equivalent food instead and replace. If you do not like banana, you can replace it with mango. Dates can be exchanged for raisins. Nuts can be replaced with avokado, roasted shredded coconut and seeds ( sun flower seeds) It is also possible to swop recipes across the various days or change lunch to dinner.
- Broad beans: These you often find are usually in the freezer, or among dry goods then they need to be soaked. Precisely beans are good because they have high protein quality and all the amino acids we need. If you do not find these, it is good to replace them with other beans.r.
- Vegan milk: choose with high protein if possible.
- Remember to drink a lot. We recommend preparing lemon water and/or ginger water and drink between meals. How to prepare ginger water: Peel and grate a large piece of ginger in 2 liters of cold water. Let it stand overnight. Strain and pour into a bottle. Store cold and drink during daily during the program.