When buying goods on the website, you as a customer have a statutory 14-day right of withdrawal, ie open purchase that applies from the time you have received an item that you have ordered.
Here's how to make a change or return:
- When returning or exchanging, you must announce that you regret it. The message should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In your message, your name, your address, mobile number, e-mail address, order number and which goods the return applies to must be clearly stated.
- You should return the products to us immediately and at the latest within the legal 14 days after the notice of withdrawal.
- You as a customer are responsible for return shipping, delivery and condition of the products upon return, the products should therefore be sent well packaged and in original packaging.
- On the refund amount, we reserve the right to deduct an amount corresponding to the decrease in value compared to the original value of the product when the product is used or damaged.
- When changing product, you as a customer are responsible for shipping on the new product.
Exchange and Right of Withdrawal do not apply to:
- The right of withdrawal does not apply if the product has a broken seal, for goods that can deteriorate quickly or have passed their best-before date, goods that have been manufactured specifically according to your instructions or if all the product's labels do not remain.
- For more on the statutory right of withdrawal, seehere.